Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Lizzy's 4th Birthday

Our sweet baby turned 4!
The morning of her birthday started perfect.
Dream house perfect!

She was so sweet-she woke up in the middle of the night and came to our bed and whispered "Mommy, I saw a doll house in the living room. Is itbokaybif I play with it for a minute when it's wake up time?"
I said "yes, baby it's yours it's for your birthday!"
"It's perfect. I love it. Thank you, Mommy. Thank you." She whispered and went back to sleep.

When wake up time came around it was all Barbie, all day. 


It was a school day for Lizzy so we took pink cupcakes with pink frosting and pink sprinkles as she requested. Daddy picked her up from school and then we had cousins and grandparents over for cupcakes and ice cream in the afternoon before church. 

We celebrated with more goodies at church and loved living life in the dream house with our best girl! 

When and how the last 4 years flew by so quickly, I'll never know!

The following Saturday we had her party after the church Easter Egg Hunt.

We had a crew of friends at Build-A-Bear then cookie cake by the carousel at the mall.

Lizzy declared she wanted her birthday at Build-A-Bear last August and never changed her mind. 
The party was so fun! I'm glad she picked it!  

I can't believe we've celebrated Lizzy's birthday 3 times already!

No comments:

Post a Comment