Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Green Onion Turkey Sausage

I had some Green Onion Sausage a few weeks ago from a vendor at a farmer's market at the beach...I NEEDED to recreate that this week while we were home in Birmingham this week and I have to say I did a pretty good job!

Also, sausage doesn't photograph well. But looks aren't important here. It's important that this was sweet and delicious. It's important this was a cinch to make. It's important that this much sausage would've cost me $12-15 from the farmer's market. 

Ingredients
1 pound organic ground turkey
1 and 1/12 Tbsp Cajun Seasoning
1 tsp garlic powder
3 green onions washed, trimmed and cut into 2-3" sections.

Method
Place onions in food processor to mince. Add dry spices and pulse. Add your turkey and let the processor combine your ingredients. I turned mine out onto freezer paper and formed it into a tube. 

Then cooked some the next morning and  it smelled so great cooking I couldn't wait to dig in. 

Can I get an amen?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment