Sunday, March 17, 2013

Somebunny's One {party stuff}

The invitation--(the one I sent included the address)
 The sweets...

 I wasn't sure what to do for a cake topper, so I chose to work with a medium I am familiar with-ribbon! I'm happy with the way it turned out. The "L" is a craft letter with scrapbook paper mod-podged to it. (Can I use Mod-podge as a verb??)
 The white chocolate bunnies were picked up on the Easter Aisle at CVS or DG, I was going to make my own, but when I saw them it was too easy not to pick them up and save myself the trouble of getting the molds and making them myself. Everything else I made. 

 We used Daddio's highchar for the birthday girl. This was it's 1st tutu in 38 years, and possibly it's last cake smash. 
  I filled our entry table with some pics of Lizzy as well as one from Jay's 1st birthday and a baby pic of myself and Daddio, just so we could compare. I made the pink frames based on a tutorial from my friend Sarah, you can find it here.


 Close up of water bottle labels.

The favors. 

No comments:

Post a Comment