Monday, May 2, 2016

Easter 2016

(In the interest of "filling in the gaps" of the past few months I'm trying to play catch up and working backwards seems to be the perfect place to start!)

Easter was such a fun week this year and it started with our church egg hunt!





 

We celebrated at preschool with Lizzy's class!


Dyed eggs in the Dining room. Frozen for Lizzy and Tie-Dye for Jay!




The Easter Bunny was good to us!

We celebrated our risen Savior as a family then went to Joseph's parents for lunch. 
I just love the newness of Easter. New clothes from head to toe are always a tradition for us. 

And of course more egg hunting! 





And don't forget dessert!


I'm so thankful for all that Easter is. For the gift of life, for the renewal, for the change that can happen for each of us, any day. Easter is my favorite! I'm so grateful for this family to share it with! 
 

 
 

 
 
 
 
 


 


 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment