Wednesday, October 2, 2013

New House {Master}- Happy Anniversary (31 Days Day 2}

Happy Anniversary!!

We moved into New House one year ago today!

I thought this might be a good time to finish up our house tour.


To see the original house post click here. 

Pictures of the Kitchen and More are here.


Entry, Living and Dining Rooms are here.

Kids Rooms here.

Welcome to our bedroom--(that sounds strange, but I know some of y'all won't get to see it, so here we go..)






Didn't realize Gus was there until I added this to the blog.
Sorry for the random bulldog hindquarters.
Story of my life. 

If you want to see how great our bathroom looks when shot by a professional photographer with an adorable baby model then click here.

What is here is just our house. It's full of life and will be filled with memories for years and years.

I'm so happy to have this home and love it for what it is.

In terms of loving what you have and appreciating it's value I think its easy to see what others have and want more...or different...or wish mine could be more this or that.

But, when I look around at our home--I am grateful for what it is. A safe shelter. A comfortable respite. A launching pad for our children and their lives and their dreams.

My only hope is that our home will be as loving as it is lovely. That is something that I need to never stop working on.

I'm also grateful for all of the work Joseph put into our home and making a space for our family. I don't compare our home to others, this house is ours, this home, this zoo, this life is WHAT IS.

For more on 31 Days click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment