Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Menu Monday {5}



Y'all.

It's 11:48 on Monday Night.

Here's Menu Monday!

Tonight we did Mummy Dogs. And by we I mean Jay really did do most of this and was so proud.

Here's the rest of the week--
Tuesday-Italian Sausage Penne for the grownups and meatballs for the kiddos
Wednesday- Turkey Burgers
Thursday- I'm picking up a family dinner at Whole Foods because I have a coupon about to expire.
Friday- Big Salads for the grown ups and kids can pick their dinner tonight.

Full Disclosure: Last week was a tad crazy--we got back from a long weekend at the beach, Lizzy was at the doc with an ear infection, then Dad had to be out of town for 4 days and I hosted a baby shower. We abandoned our meal plan but my freezer supply saved us.

I'm back on schedule planning meals for next week--The Annual National Shrimp Festival kicks off next weekend in Gulf Shores and I have some new seafood recipes to try out soon! Stay tuned!

What's cooking at your house this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment