Monday, September 30, 2013

31 Days of What Is



I'm joining up with The Nester and many other blog and posting every day for 31 days on a specific topic.

31 Days of doing, living, knowing, sharing and believing WHAT IS.

This will be a truthful look at life and the many moments worth celebrating each day.

This will be a chance for me to focus on fully engage in what is really going on in our lives and not look at things with a mindset that is constantly in fast forward-planning and worrying about things to come; or in rewind- replaying memories from past experiences.


It is a challenge to myself to live more fully in the moment and open my eyes and thoughts to today's gifts.
Today's lessons.
Today's memories.

It will also be a challenge to post every day and reflect on what really is important each day.

I'm looking forward to learning more about myself, the many blessings I receive daily and living more in the moment.

I'll update this page with each day's post in the 31 Days Challenge.

Happy October. Here we go....

Day 1: What Isn't

Day 2: Home Tour, Anniversary, What our home is....

Day 3: Lizzy 18 months and what it is

Day 4: What is day by day



No comments:

Post a Comment