Friday, December 27, 2013

Christmas Cards 2013


We sent a postcard this year this was the front.


This was the back. (although it was hi res...the one i saved for the blog without our address is the one above and it looks like I did not save it right.)

I did them myself with a photo from ImagesbyNaomi and printed them through Vistaprint and they turned out just great.
I loved the postcard and (spoiler alert!) will be doing this again in the future.

The beauty of the postcard was I only had to touch each card once and I was done. No addressing envelopes, stamping a return address, stuffing and sealing envelopes, then stamping.


I was a bit late in sending them and I think most everyone got them by the 23rd, but by that time who has time to do a blog post about it? Not me. I'm still linking up with the Christmas Card Carousel because I do LOVE Christmas cards!!

I hope you had a Christmas filled with the Joy and Love of the Lord!

1 comment:

  1. Now that it's post-Christmas I have time to catch up on this carousel :)

    I love the idea of doing a postcard. I may have to borrow that one for next year.

    I hope you had a very Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete