Thursday, January 19, 2017

Friday Favorites

I'm linking up here today to show you some of my favorite things this week!
Thanks for stopping by and let me know what you're loving too! 


Its Friday again and we couldn't be happier! I do love linking up and sharing ideas with friends. Its probably my favorite part of the interweb. :) So, here are some of my favorite things this week!

I'm in week 2 of a new bible study--Looking for Lovely at our church. I just loved what Annie Downs said in the video portion of this week's lesson. To paraphrase she was explaining how when we love someone we often see things in our everyday that remind of us of those loved ones. "Karla would love that picture." "Heather would love that shirt." "Lizzy would love that bracelet, it looks like her." Downs goes on to explain that seeing Jesus around us everyday is part of the love relationship we have with him, part of fixing our eyes on Jesus--that we see him everywhere, not just in our mind's eye or on the cross at the front of the sanctuary. I just loved that--it was probably my favorite moment of the study this week. Its my prayer and my desire to see him around this week in little moments and lessons and in the beauty I see in my town and in my people.

Of course these two little people are my very favorites and I loved sharing their fall photos here this week.


I also loved sharing our fun Halloween costumes and characters. These two transformed in front of the camera!


This year for both sides of our family, the adults drew names for Christmas gifts. We used drawnames.com and it was quick and easy. We loved that we could register for what we wanted and knew we would get something we desired instead of "a gift for the person who has everything".

 
I registered for this robot vacuum and its great! It transitions from hardwood floors to tile to slate and area rugs, handles the cleaning under beds and clawfoot tubs, can withstand a bulldog attack or two, and is simple to use.

If you've wanted one but were afraid to get one because of the price, the one I have is under $200 and is worth it! I've been using it for a few weeks and have no problems!

And this was my favorite thing we ate this week

I really loved how easy this was to get on the table for a weeknight meal that didn't destroy my kitchen! Sometimes we just need quick and simple while we're cooking Whole30--am I right? This recipe does the trick!

No comments:

Post a Comment