Thursday, January 16, 2014

Just some weekend fun and Jen's B-Day

Another fun attempt at pre-church pictures. Don't you love this? I do. Even though photos of these two at these ages is enough to make you want to smash you camera into bits just give them a handful of candy and call it a day. 


We've managed to have a few decent days to play outside between the Arctic Blast and the rains that have settled in.






The kids are really playing like friends at times these days. I couldn't be more thankful for these moments when they happen. 


We've just enjoyed the kids being kids most of the weekend around here.






Oh, and a great trip to the vet with the three amigos. 
I really don't know what I was thinking. I swear I was just running in for a second to pick Gus up after a bath and treatment. 
No snacks, no cups, no entertainment. 
90 minutes later here we are sitting at the Vet's pick up window, waiting on Gussy's medicine. 
Lizzy was over it, i believe. 

Found this little gem when I found my phone in the playroom floor the other night. 

Love you too, anonymous child. (I'm guessing Lizzy, she loves chatting with Siri any chance she gets.)


And we celebrated Jen's birthday this week.
Note: Every child in this picture is plotting a way to blow out the candles before Jenn. Even the baby.
 This was round 2. Jay was the threat this time....
 Eventually everyone enjoyed the celebration. (And got their own turn to blow out the candles) (5 TIMES)



I hope y'all have had a great time these last few wintry weeks, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment