I'm linking up with the Good Life Blog today with a fun 5 on Friday--
1. I spent every free moment this week (well, most every free moment) cleaning up and clearing out drawers, cabinets and closets.
Even though you wouldn't be able to tell it if you just casually looked around my house, I really did get a lot done and everything feels better, less cluttered and more organized. It's never really a job that is "finished" but I conquered a lot and donated lots of items so I feel prepared for the month ahead.
2. Speaking of the month ahead-I've got Valentine's Day on the brain and Joseph is always the hardest person to shop for. I created this printable Valentine to get us in the spirit of things starting February 1st. Feel free to print one for yourself and share the LOVE.
3. This fun moment from Sunday night might be my favorite picture of the year so far.
Just trying to keep everyone busy while Jen got ready to blow out her candles. Selfies help pass the time!
4. Lizzy's pickiness has resulted in my exploration of smoothies. A few nights a week, I've been making "milkshakes" for the kids using fresh and frozen fruits. So far, so good with Lizzy! Jay loves them too, but Jay has always been a great eater and Lizzy will not eat any fruit at all.
5. And since I've been experimenting with smoothies for the kids I decided to try one for myself for lunch today.
Apple, banana, spinach, frozen blueberries, ice, vanilla almond milk and a heaping tablespoon of finely ground flax seed. It looks a tad scary but is really tasty! I'm impressed!