Monday, November 18, 2013

Menu Monday #12

After 12 weeks of menu planning and sharing, I'm enjoying the fruits of my labor this week!

It really seems easier to put together our weekly dinner menus now that I've been blogging them, hopefully you aren't bored to tears and have picked up a few new items for your own menu rotation.

Now, this week I'm taking advantage of the many freezer meals I've stocked as a result of splitting recipes and planning new and different menus for our family each week. 5 nights this week will be dinners from the freezer, I'm including them here in case you need ideas for things that are simple to prepare for your family to enjoy now and freeze portions to stock for later.


Beef and Cheddar Casserole from Week 7

Pioneer Woman Cheese and Corn Chowder from Week 7

Turkey Divan from Week 10

Dixie Stampede Creamy Vegetable Soup from Week 8

Lasagna from Week 3

We're also having Taco night this week, since Jay has been asking and asking for tacos. I think with my focus being on so many new recipes, I may have slighted Jay on his all-time favorite meal. Sorry buddy!

I'm loving that I can spend more time this week prepping for the holidays and out of the grocery store. I'm also freeing up some space in my freezer to continue with holiday prep.

I'll be back later this week with another installment of Holiday Hostess, if you missed the first installment find it here.

You can always click the Menu Monday label to the right to view all of the Menu Mondays to inspire your own family meal planning.


2 comments:

  1. I always love to see other people's weekly menus. I am always looking for new ideas. I found your blog @ Works for me Wednesday. I would love it if you linked up at my new linky party: http://www.joyfocusedlearning.com/2013/11/anything-goes-link-up-1.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting and for the invitation! I hope you've found some new ideas for your family meals. I'll link up, just tell me the day!- Allison

      Delete