Thursday, April 13, 2017

Friday Favorites- Easter Cupcakes, Tea and A New Dress For Me

I'm linking up here today to show you some of my favorite things this week!
Thanks for stopping by and let me know what you're loving too! 

My favorite thing I made this week was these Easter Cupcakes for Lizzy's class Easter Party....

Jelly Bird Eggs and a handle made from Spree Rope candy. Lizzy watched a YouTube video and wanted to make them and they turned out just great!




My favorite beverage of the week has been this....

Bigelow Benefits Radiate Beauty

I have been loving this tea all week! I bought it a month or 2 ago as I usually get on a "tea kick", drink a few cups then go months without it but I'm on my second box of this and could still drink it all day long, hot or cold. The neat thing is....


It's pretty! It tastes great and its this pretty shade of magenta.
I'm not sure that its actually going to make me radiant, but I think its great!
(I also like this one at night for sleep.)

And I got the comfiest dress this week and have worn it already and love it!

I blogged all about this shopping trip and started a fun new Thursday series called What's In Store you can read the full post here.

Thanks so much for all of your kind words and support from this post!
I am already looking forward to next Thursday's edition!

Those are my quick favorites on this Good Friday.

I hope all of you have a wonderful Easter weekend celebrating the glory of God
and our risen savior, Jesus Christ!



No comments:

Post a Comment