Thursday, February 26, 2015

Make These This Weekend-Sausage Cheese Biscuits

A savory, rich southern breakfast favorite in handy pass-me-one-of-those form? 
Perfection!



I found this recipe in the my new The Southern Living Community Cookbook. I have dog-eared so much in this book and can't wait to cook my way through it! 

These are just perfect for breakfasts, brunches, tailgates or potlucks. I hope you'll enjoy sharing these this weekend!

I made these for dinner on our snow day with eggs and fruit. The whole thing took 25 minutes.

1 pound breakfast sausage, cooked and drained. (I use Tennessee Pride.)
1 and 1/2 cups grated mild cheddar cheese
3 cups Bisquick
1 can Cheese Soup
3/4 cup of milk

Preheat oven to 375 and spray a muffin pan. Brown sausage until crumbly and cooked through. Drain sausage and let cool. In a large bowl combine cheese and Bisquick. In another small bowl mix together cheese soup and milk.  Stir sausage into dry ingredients then make a well and add wet ingredients. Scoop into muffin pan and bake for 20 minutes.
Yield: 12 amazing, filling yummy biscuit-muffins.

I hope you love these as much as we did! 

No comments:

Post a Comment