Thursday, August 15, 2013

Promotion Sunday Teacher Tags {printable}

In today's mail we received Jay and Lizzy's new Sunday School class assignments. Promotion Sunday is next week, so I'm planning to bring treats for all of their teachers this week as a thank you.

(I mean, I would like to give Lizzy's teachers bars of GOLD given all of the screaming they have so sweetly dealt with.)

I designed a little tag for their teacher treats and will write a note on the back. I'm sharing versions (without our names) in case you may want something for your teachers end of year gift as well. 

I'm just so grateful to these kind women who have welcomed my family into our church. I can't say enough about the welcome we have been given by this gifted group. 

A pink version....




And a blue....




Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment