Thursday, August 29, 2013

All About Jay

A few days after Jay's 3rd Birthday I asked him a series of questions about his favorite things.

Then our first homework assignment for preschool this year was an "All About Me" poster. 

Here are the results--

Favorite Food: Tacos

Favorite Color: Green


Favorite Drink: Sprite


Favorite Song: 1994 (Jason Aldean)


Favorite Book: Diggers (its and Usborne Book)

Favorite TV Show: Shaun the Sheep when Santa comes...(although, it is actually Shaun the Sheep I think his fave is Supersize Timmy)


Favortie Toy: Blocks
























Favorite Game: Feed the Horse



Best Buddy: Daddy

Place to Go: Davis' House


Place to Eat: Chick-fil-A

Ice Cream: Oreo and Milkshake


What do you want to be when you grow up? "Move TVs. Davis gonna grow up and help me move this big TV to the work truck. We tell the little kids to move back, Davis gonna help me carry all this furniture and we gonna drive. We all gonna grow up big and bigger. We gonna drive to huntin'club. Me and Davis gonna drive golf cart and work trucks." Alrighty then. 



Here's how his poster came out. Except he added about 6 more tractors and corn pickers to it before we were actually done. For this assignment he also said his favorite color was blue, so that is what we went with. 


He did most of the work himself. He helped me cut the "meat" and "cheese" and he glued his taco all together by himself. He picked all of the pictures himself. I drew the stick figures of his cousins, but he chose all of the colors for their hair and colored it himself. He came up with the idea to draw a tree and wanted me to draw the treehouse, he colored the slide and painted the other pieces himself.

He is SO FULL of life and spirit. He is strong and brave. He is persistent. He is generous and gracious.

He is so curious. He loves to ask me questions, you know the really easy kind:

Mommy, how does an engine go?

Mommy, what's inside my body?

Mommy, where is Heaven?

Mommy, where's my blood?

Mommy, what is Nature?

Mommy, how do fish breathe?

Mommy, where was I before I got born?

Three is fun. He keeps us laughing and keeps us praying for a happy heart for him always. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment