Saturday, March 24, 2012

What the kids are wearing.....

Here's a a peek at our wardrobes for 2 adorable kids this spring and summer.

1. Our SheSheMade gown and Big Bro shirt























2. Simple polos for Jay- I needed some easy go-to basics that don't require a lot of matching and will be okay for playing around the house, company and going out and about. I got each of these for $5 each and sweet Mrs. Jones monogrammed them for us.

















3. Lizzy's gowns


















I bought these on a trip to Nashville right after we found out she was a girl. Go to The Little Cottage at the Factory at Franklin if you're looking for daygowns. Its remarkable that I only bought the half dozen I did. The selection was amazing.

I also love all of the diaper covers we've gotten...Another excuse to wear dressy daygowns everywhere we go!
















4. We also have LOTS of Orient Expressed outfits from a trunk show I hosted in January. You just can't beat their sweet matching outfits. All of Lizzy's are a 6 Month for summer, so we will post pics once we grow into them!

No comments:

Post a Comment