Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Preschool Program 2013

I couldn't be more proud of Jay after his Preschool Program.

I am also SUPER proud of his teachers. The fact that they can get 30ish 2-to-3-year-olds to perform in front of 150 people absolutely amazes me.

A few highlights from this stage proud mom--

Jay's class (6 boys) was the first to enter the "stage". Jay was 4th  in line and looks out to the bleachers full of families and says. "Hey!" smiling and waving. It was so funny because no one else acknowledged our presence whatsoever.

Jay knew all of the songs (I think they did 10) and paid attention most of the time. There were times when you could see his mind wander (and his eyes and sometimes hands) but for the most part he did what he had been instructed to do.

I am just glad he didn't cry or protest and only picked his nose once a little. I am thrilled that he actually participated. Overjoyed that he did it with a smile on his face!!

And now, for family and friends who wish they were there..I present you with pics and videos from the morning!!!




Yall. Jay was super cute and I videoed with my camera with Lizzy in my lap. So, he's super cute. That's Mrs.  Beth, his teacher there beside the group and you are only seeing about 1/3 of the whole group. There were about 40 kids. Enjoy. Sorry for the motion sickness.





No comments:

Post a Comment