Monday, December 3, 2012

Christmas Card 2012

'Tis the Season!

Our card was designed by Sarah this year. Her talent is only surpassed by her patience which is only surpassed by her AMAZING customer service!

We used two photos from Miriam, who we all know I adore.

See? The kids are wearing matching outfits?? See?? Yes, we tried for one photo with two kids that was presentable to the masses. This year's efforts came out with NADA. Oh well, there's always next year--or maybe Christmas 2022--2026? Stay tuned. :)

The back of the card served as our "Hey we just moved and here's the new address" card (I believe there is a name for such a mailing, but it currently escapes me). Since I dual-purposed this card I mailed our cards the week of Thanksgiving with the hope that I was doing a favor for those who needed our new address.

Merriest wishes from my little copper-top and Little Lizzy Big Bow! 

6 comments:

  1. Aww thank you for the kind words! Always love working with you! And you know I think your kiddos are just adorable. :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your kids are precious! Love the card that Sarah did...she's the best!

    Thanks so much for joining in the fun. Hope you have a very Merry CHRISTmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the green the kids are wearing and that big "W" is perfect! Getting pictures of little ones together is tough!

    ReplyDelete