Monday, September 3, 2012

oh so smart...

Earlier this summer I had a few Capri Sun training sessions with Jay. You know, because I'm super-duper smart and thought it would be good to "teach" him how to drink a Capri Sun rather than just expect him to do it right then fuss at him.



Well, obviously he's a pro now because today I was asking Mr. Grump what he did with his Capri Sun (thinking he had squished it out and thrown it in the floor) he wouldn't answer me...then I looked closely to see he had hidden it in his shirt.


What. a. look. So, just when I think I am oh-so-smart-mom-of-the-year, he still does what he wants. Just as it will always be. (Just in case I need a reminder later down the road.)


1 comment:

  1. Fun times with two year olds. just wait til three!!! We need to get our two together. :)

    ReplyDelete