Monday, December 12, 2011

16 going on 17



We're wayyyy behind with the blog which is a shame since Christmas is right around the corner. 

At his 15 Month check-up Jay was 29 lbs. and 35 inches. I know he's taller now. 24 month clothes are making way for 2T. Size 7 W shoes will make it into the New Year. 


He talks and repeats words all of the time. Tractors and Lawn Mowers are his favorite topics. He wants to "Go" somewhere all of the time. Literally, from the moment he wakes up until bedtime he is wondering where we can go or who he can get to take him there. Anytime a new person comes home (Daddy, Dede or Papa he greets them, then sweetly takes their hand and begins his process of sweet talking them into going somewhere.)

Our sleep schedule has been unpredictable to say the least. Often Jay is waking up sometime between 3 and 5:30, ready to start the day. I try to rock him back to sleep and he is cooperating this week, but my-oh-my have there been some struggles. This also throws our nap schedule into chaos since sometimes he is ready to go back down by 8:30 a.m. It does seem to be getting better so let's hope that this is soon a thing of the past. 


Jay's 1st Alabama Basketball game! Bama Wins!!!

I wish there was time to document all of his words and cute little things he's learning, but I have no idea how to really keep track of it all. We're having lots of fun and time is flying by. I feel like he will be off to Kindergarten the next time I turn around!!



We took Jay to his 1st Christmas Parade in Homewood the first week of December. It was so fun, Jay loved it and Weston's Cub Scouts (pack? den?) were in the parade. Weston (and Jenn's) 1st too! I think it was also the 1st time Davis had been to a parade, we had a blast. 

 Big-eyed boy!
 Santa on a fire truck!
Hey, Santa!
 Weston (far left) and Jenn (far right). This was the best I could do. 





No comments:

Post a Comment