Monday, September 27, 2010

Another week in the books...

Yesterday marked the end of a great week for us, here are some of the highlights...

We went to Jay's 2 Month check up to learn that he has grown 3 inches (now 24" long) and weighs 11 pounds and 7 ounces. After having a round of various vaccinations Jay ran a fever for about 48 hours and felt pretty puny for the first time. I am SO glad that I am still on maternity leave and could be home with him. Let's just say that I think I cuddled the fever away.

Jay also got a new tummy time mat-here is a picture from the first use, approximately 90 second into tummy time.



He has improved through the week and now waits 5 or 7 minutes before falling asleep on it. They definitley did not warn me about that on the package, but I think it is hilarious!

We also had a great outing as a family on Sunday--Jay's first trip to church. It was a proud moment for us as parents to bring Jay into church for the first time. Not that we were there to see anyone in particular, it just really touched my heart to bring this precious gift we have been given into God's house for the first time. Jay did a wonderful job--he was lulled to sleep by the music and had a brunch bottle during the sermon--AMEN!

After church we took a few pictures at home to mark the occassion, someone got a little fussy!



No comments:

Post a Comment