Wednesday, September 29, 2010

10 days to 10 weeks

Just as a comparison I thought I would take some photos to document how much Jay has grown. The 10 Day Old photos are from his newborn shoot (scroll down for more about that). The photographer for the 10 week photos was yours truly so they are nowhere near as beautiful nor are they edited, but it is fun to compare to see how much Jay has changed.

10 Days....

10 Weeks....

 

10 Days....


10 Weeks....


10 Days....


10 Weeks....

See how the wrinkles have given way to rolls? Can't wait to compare these to 10 months. (Wait a minute, yes I can--time is going too fast already!)

Have you seen his newborn gallery?


You can see that Miriam did a wonderful job getting some cherished photos of Jay during his first few days. Miriam will be taking Jay's 3 month pictures very soon and is a native Nashvillian, like me. She is a professional photographer who shoots in Tuscaloosa/BHM as well as Nashville and Middle Tennessee. Did I mention what a great gal pal she is to me as well as a remarkable woman of God?

No comments:

Post a Comment