Monday, June 18, 2012

New House Progress

Here are some updated photos of the "New House".  Have I mentioned Jay wants to go there every hour single day. So, I feel like things are coming along fairly steadily, but then I look back and think wow! It's only been two weeks and realize things are going really quickly. 

So here is the house last Saturday deconstructed with the new main level garage poured and just before framing started...

and here is the house just a week later with the first floor completely framed and the second floor mostly finished.....




Jay, Lizzy and I are headed to Nashville in the morning and won't be back until Saturday. I can't imagine how much they"ll get done this week if the weather holds, but I'm excited to get back and see it!

No comments:

Post a Comment