Thursday, June 7, 2012

Champions!

We spent Thursday in T-town (TitleTown, formerly known as Tuscaloosa) to welcome home the Crimson Tide Softball Team and their new baby...


Ta-DAH!


I couldn't miss the chance to welcome home this amazing team. Back when I had a career and worked outside of the home, I spent hours and hours and hours at athletic events. The time I spent working with Alabama Softball taught me so much about myself and life I wouldn't have missed this for the world. 


Thankfully Kimberlee was there to help! I don't know where I'd be without her. We love you Kimlee!

If you've seen this team play, you know they're athletes. If you've known these players and this staff you know they are examples of noble character, grace, humility, gratitude, a championship spirit and the very definition of perseverance. They have given us much to be proud of and even more to live up to. Thank you Alabama Softball for letting me be a part of your family. 

Now, some of the best fans in the country greeting their CHAMPS!




ROLL TIDE! GO BAMA!

No comments:

Post a Comment